Kickbike for Fun and Fitness in Australia
A KICKBIKE adult scooter is the most fun you can have on two wheels.
- Invented to keep elite Nordic athletes fit in summer, it’s a remarkable and proven low-impact conditioning tool, which excels in cross training.
- So, if you have had to give up running, but want the workout that running gave you, then mount a Kickbike, you’ll love it.
- If you want to improve your running power and strength, then try a 5km kick.
- If you are looking for a way to develop core strength while just having some fun, then get Kicking.
- The Finnish-designed Kickbike is easier to ride than a bike, and, with no greasy chains and complicated gears, it’s much simpler to assemble and maintain.
- Its tyre-covered bike-like wheels make it less prone to jagging on pebbles, sticks and cracks than common scooters, which means fewer spills for adults and kids.
- And a vibrant and friendly community has sprung up around Kickbikes, with group “kicks” for the social rider and also competitions for the driven.
- You can even kick for Australia in overseas meets if you’re good enough.
- So, let’s kick it for fun and fitness! See the Kickbike in action.
A Kickbike big scooter makes the ideal cross-training machine for athletes, sportspeople and fitness enthusiasts, and those seeking fitness.
The Kickbike develops your cardio, core strength, and lower body – all without the injury-causing heavy impact of other exercises. Read more
Top scooter for adults as well as children
Every Aussie child needs a scooter, right? So, with little kids’ well-being at stake, it should really be the safest scooter available.
Mums and dads can take heart that they’re cutting the risk of a nasty spill with a Kickbike. And they’re easier to ride than a bike. Read more